To throw your waste, you need the set of town designed bags.
(Burnable, Non-burnable and Recyclable bag: 150 JPY/per set)
- ・Burnable (Red bag): paper is for paper
- ・Non-burnable (yellow bag): is for plastic products
- ・Recyclable (clear bag): cans and pet bottles
Please put trash in the appropriate bags and bring to the reception desk at the check-out.
The Kitchen waste is kept only at the kitchen waste collection site.
Make sure to separate the waste.
- 1. Beef bone, shells and Corn core.
- 2. General food waste
※ Papers, Plastic materials, Cans and PET bottles should be kept in the appropriate garbage bags.
- ・Fires are only permitted in the stone circle. Firewood: 800JPY / 1 wheelbarrow
- ・Bonfires are prohibited when there are heavy winds.
- ・Pets should be walked on a leash at all times.
- ・Pets should never be left unattended.
- ・Pets are not allowed in the reception and the center house.
The Center House
- ・Use of charcoal fire and/or having a barbeque is prohibited at the center house.
- ・Do not leave private property at the center house.
Opening hours and Check-in & out time
The reception desk 8:00-21:00.
The center house 6:30-22:00.
Check-in 13:00-20:00. Check-out until 11:00.
- ・Speed limit is 7 km/h.
- ・Trees dead or alive, are not to be cut, broken or defaced without permission.
- ・The use of power generators and music is prohibited.
- ・Handheld fireworks are allowed only in front of the Reception until 21:00. Use of skyrockets, firecrackers are prohibited.
- ・Playing with balls and frisbees are prohibited.
- ・Quiet hours is from 22:00 until 7:00.
- ・Crows and foxes are looking for your foods and garbage. Please do not leave it out.
For an enjoyable camping experience, please follow the rules as outlined above.